The engineering team at PTG is working hard to design shipping solutions that protect your temperature-sensitive products and decrease adverse effects to our environment.
Since 2018, PTG has provided clients with solutions that have saved over 350,000 lbs of EPS from landfills.
Packaging Technology Group is a proud member of the Sustainable Packaging Coalition (SPC). The SPC is the leading voice on sustainable packaging with a membership that encompasses the entire supply chain.
TRUEtemp NATURALS® CELLULOSE DELIVERS ON A PROMISE TO THE EARTH
TRUEtemp Naturals® Cellulose Shippers are environmentally sustainable and provide thermal efficiency during point-to-point logistics.
Advantages of TRUEtemp Naturals® Cellulose Shippers:
• Made from 100% recycled paper, wood and corrugate
• Curbside recyclable and biodegradable
• Insulation value equal to EPS
Click here to request a sample!
TRUEtemp Naturals® Cotton is recyclable packaging that meets a new level of sustainability and dovetails with the complexities of cold chain delivery of life-saving products.
• PTG is devoted to lead a new generation in the use of sustainable materials
• PTG design and test engineers are prepared to meet the challenges the industry faces in global reductions